WORKING TO MAKE HOME SAFE
Rebuilding Together Northern Nevada works to ensure safe homes and communities for our neighbors with fewer resources. Our work supports low-income seniors, veterans, people with disabilities and families in need. See our eligibility requirements below. During these uncertain times, a high priority is placed on helping those most vulnerable to the COVID-19 virus.
- Your home must be located in a Northern Nevada county.
- You must own your home, live in it as your primary residence, provide proof of ownership (through a current property tax statement or current homeowners insurance policy), and intend to remain in the home for at least two years after receiving free repairs from RTNNV.
- You must meet HUD Income Limits. Your HUD income limit is the gross combined income for all residents of your home, including any rental income, and must be less than the amount shown below. Proof of income for all residents 18 years and older in the home is required. Acceptable proof of income includes but is not limited to past year income tax statements, payroll stubs, social security or disability statements, pension and/or veteran benefits statements, alimony or child support statements, AFDC statements, and proof of any rental income or other assets.
2020 HUD Income Limits
|Household Size||80% of Median|
Information you’ll need to complete this application
- Contact information
- Home Information
- Name and date of birth of all household members
- Requested Repairs
- Supportive documents as needed
Documents which must be provided after application is submitted or uploaded with application
- Identification card for all residents over 18 years of age living in the home.
- Proof of income for all residents over 18 years of age living in the home. This documentation includes, but is not limited to, past year income tax statements, payroll stubs for the most recent 30 days, current year social security or disability statements, pension and/or veteran benefit statements, alimony or child support statements, AFDC statements, and proof of any rental income or other assets (i.e. savings or investment accounts).
- Recent mortgage statement or certificate of ownership.
- Current homeowner's insurance declaration statement.
- 1 month bank statement.
- Signed copy of homeowner agreement and waiver (Rebuilding Together Northern Nevada will provide you a blank form after application is submitted).